Friday, June 25, 2004

I'd say The 700 Club, but I don't think they take too kindly to my type trying to join....

Tee hee...last night on Adult Swim they mentioned Naty Light! Hooray! Someone asked what they should drink on their 21st birthday....the answer:

"Naty Light...Sure it's disgusting, but it's cheap enough to fill a kiddie pool with, and that's really all that matters"

Or something like that. But they're so very right. They sell Naty Light at the CVS in Athens (Ohio, not Greece...I don't think they'd allow Naty Light in Greece). That's how cheap it is.

This is my 700th entry. Awesome, no?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

You could have a drink of Naty Light to celebrate your 700th entry. Gosh, this is sad... I'm just coming up with ANY excuse now to drink.

Mon Jun 28, 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Coming up with any excuse to drink is bad enough, but coming up with an excuse to drink Naty Light?! Jeez man...that's just pathetic. :-P

Mon Jun 28, 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here