Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Sometime's you feel like a nut....

So here's what I like about shows like Newlyweds or The Osbournes. Y'know, reality "sitcoms" so to speak. People can be having a completely serious conversation and all of a sudden something really random and stupid happens, which I find highly amusing 'cause that always happens when I'm having a serious conversation with someone (usually Linda or Mari, but it's not unusual for it to happen with others). It's kinda like this:

Sandra: Y'know, it's kinda like...since I met Kevin I really feel like I've lost touch with my inner Sandra...you know? The girl who likes dog grooming and writing letters to soap stars....and ever since last year when my brother decided to become a Buddhist monk, it's like....
(dog walks up and shits on Sandra's purse)
Steve: Yo, did that dog just shit on your purse?! What the fuck, yo? Ahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here