Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Sweet Girl

So yesterday Philippe came over to get his picture taken for some Nintendo thingy (Go Philippe!) and we ended up sitting on my front steps just hanging out for quite awhile. It was lots of fun. Unfortunetely, I woke up this morning to find myself COVERED in bug bites! Teaches me to sit around outside without bug spray. Yargh. Here is the bite count so far (I'm not sure I've found them all yet, and it's kinda hard to count them):

Right Leg: 12 (!)
Left Leg: 6
Right Arm: 2
Left Arm: 1
Back: 2
Shoulder: 1
Neck: 1
Face (!): 1
Total: 26!!!

Gaaahh...seriously, I'm not even sure I had that many chicken pox (really mild case when I was 9). Insanity!

1 Comments:

Blogger Philippe said...

Hey I'm sorry about the bug bites. I got one on each of my elbows but that's nearly as close as the number you got. Sorry. Heh.

Wed Jun 16, 03:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here