Sunday, June 06, 2004

Hoochy Mama

Vivica A. Fox can be seriously confusing. She's really a beautiful woman, but it's really weird, 'cause sometimes when she goes on shows to promote movies and stuff she kinda acts and dresses like this really slutty hoochy mama (since when do I say hoochy mama?). And then sometimes it's kinda like she gets sick of that and decides to go out on some show and she's dressed really elegantly and is really well spoken and ladylike. So confusing.

Blah, I haven't talked to anyone all day, it's making me feel all blechy.


Also, Mari, I love you! You're like my little sister who I also make lots of weird sexual innuendos to. I'm sorry we don't get to hang out enough. But I love you and you best to know it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

you mean like christina aguilera?

Mon Jun 07, 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here