Tuesday, June 29, 2004

!!!!!!

I'm incredibly excited. I've found a whole new branch of my family! My grandmother's maiden name is really rare and pretty much if we find anyone with that same name, we're related to them. And now I've found a huge number of them who've all been gathering and trying to figure out how they're related. I've been e-mailing my new found second cousin twice removed back and forth all day. Heh.

Yeah, I know, it's kinda lame. But my family is small and constantly getting smaller. So the more family I can find, the better.

P.S. I am completely and totally sure of being Lithuanian now. I even know the town where my ancestors are from and everything!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the last name in question?

Tue Jun 29, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

Even more excuses to drink!!!! Yeah!

Tue Jun 29, 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Who's anonymous? Who aaare you?

Wed Jun 30, 04:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here