Saturday, October 18, 2003

Where the hell did I put my Ruby Slippers?

Mmm...well...I'm fuckin' bored.

This would be a normal Friday night for me. Although I have yet to end up crying on the phone with my boyfriend yet...so actually, it's not a normal Friday night. I guess this would be considered a good Friday night.

Sigh.

So far, I've sat in front of the computer, played with the animation program Linda told me about, texted Matt like a clingy girlfriend, been jealous of everyone else who has stuff to do, watched really bad TV, tried to sleep even.....

....Is it time to go home yet?

I'd go out, but going out disgusts me. Every time I go out on the weekend I am stepped on, hit on, groped by, yelled at, or fallen onto by at least three different drunk people. Two weeks ago I went dancing and that was kinda fun, except these drunk horny people were making out with each other and kept falling on me. They wouldn't go away until I literally shoved the guy. How sad is it when two drunk people fall on you at once?

Yeah. So. Can't I please go home? Couldn't I just go all Harry Potter and send myself anyplace else but here. Like New Jersey or Virginia.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here