Sunday, October 05, 2003

Look Mari, an update. Happy now? Took it from Moll-Doll.

A - Act your age - 18
B - Boyfriend - Matt is pretty
C - Chore you hate - Cleaning?
D - Dad's name - Marty
E - Essential make up item - I just discovered how much fun eyeliner is.
F - Favorite actress - Meh.
G - Gold or silver - I said silver at first, but it has been pointed out to me that there is other gold besides yellow gold which isn't so fantastic most of the time...so I say that white gold is better than silver any day of the week.
H - Hometown - I miss it.
I - Instruments you play - Violin
J - Job title - Nada
K - Kids - I go to many measures to make sure I don't have them. Right now, at least. When I'm much older and married, then maybe okay.
L - Living arrangements - In my apparently tiny dorm room. The tiny is according to my roommate's boyfriend's mother. It's not THAT tiny...maybe it is...shush...
M - Mom's name - Judy
N - Number of people you've slept with - I will answer this later.
O - Overnight hospital stays - None.
P - Phobia - Being alone.
Q - Quote you like - I can never remember them when I want to.
R - Religious affiliation? - Jewish
S - Sibling - None
T - Time you wake up? - Um...once I hit the snooze a couple of times?
U - Unique habit - Erm...I dunno...?
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat - Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst habit - Again, dunno.
X - X-rays you've had - Teeth, neck when I was really little apparently. So little that it was actually like my whole body more like. I was 2.
Y - Yummy food you make - I'm good at making egg salad and mac and cheese. I'm hungry. It's Yom Kippur. Grr.
Z - Zodiac Sign - Aries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here