Sunday, September 07, 2003

Tada, I'm posting! Hooray!

So, here I am at OU. It's actually pretty nice. My roommate is really cool and so are a lot of the people on my floor. There's one girl who totally reminds me of people from CHS. She's got a very CHS artsy girl vibe...except a nice artsy girl, not a pot smoking asshole artsy girl.

On move-in day right by the elevator there was this one poster that was absolutely hilarious. I planned to take lots of pictures of it, but didn't get to 'cause someone STOLE IT. So I'll just have to tell you all about it instead.

It was a drawing of a penis. With a smiley face. And an unused condom right above it like a little hat. Next to it were all the instructions about putting on and taking off a condom.

But...it was a penis. With a smiley face. And a condom hat.

That's the funniest thing I've seen since this guy:



Hee hee hee hee hee....

But yes, Ohio is okay. I have to walk far to get to my classes and that really sucks. And I miss you guys a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here