Sunday, August 24, 2003

So the thing about Hillary Duff:

First of all, I'm not a big fan. I don't think she can really sing very well. I think it's more of Disney going "You have a popular TV show. How can we capitalize on you even more? Poof! You're a singer!"

But like I was saying, I don't think she can sing very well, but she's okay. She's got a bland pop voice, but whatever. The only huge problem I have is whenever I hear her song, "So Yesterday". It's all very fine and catchy until she gets to the line:

"If the light is off than it isn't on..."


At this point I then start screaming "OF COURSE THE FREAKIN' LIGHT IS OFF IF IT ISN'T ON YOU STUPID HO?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE LIGHT IS?! WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE?! YOU FUCKING MORON!"

And that's about the point where whoever I'm with turns off the radio before I throw it out the window.

Just thought you'd want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here