Wednesday, September 03, 2003

So I'm leaving for school in the morning. That's very scary to me.

I'm sad right now. I'm going to miss everyone so much. I already miss everyone so much.

Thank you to my wonderful friends for being so damn...wonderful. I love you all. I hope we are all still friends for years to come.

People need to e-mail me and call me and send me letters and all that good stuff.

I'm going to miss you guys so much.

Don't mind me, I have severe seperation anxiety.

I forgot to give Christina back her Eddie Izzard CD's and I just realized now...damnit!

I have a big goodbye/good luck type post planned, but I just can't deal with doing it right now. Too much stuff going on in my head...and I'm really tired...and have laundry to switch around...

My mom made me a little fimo (remember that stuff?) mazuzah...the thing that Jewish people put on their door...I don't know if I spelled it right. She put it in a little shadow box thing since I can't really hang it on my door. It's pretty. I love it. It will go on my desk at school. At graduation my grandmother gave me a gavel my grandfather used when he was the head of some committee. That's also going on my desk. It makes me smile and makes me remember my grandfather who I loved very much.

Still so much to do. I'm going to forget stuff, I know it. Ack. This is crazy.

I don't have a sidetable or anything...crap! I'll have to figure something out...I need a place to put my pictures.

I bought this picture frame thing that holds lots of pictures...that'll go on my desk, too. I bought a pretty picture frame to put a picture of Matt and I in. I want it by my bed.

Well, I guess I should go for now. The next time you're reading this, it might be from Ohio. Crazy.

Ohio....

Never really thought I'd say it...but I'm damn proud to be a Jersey girl...New Jersey, I really will miss you.

So...yeah...

Good night, guys. I love you. Stay in touch. I'm begging you.

Please?

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here