Wednesday, September 17, 2003

THERE'S A GIRL ON PHILIPPE'S BED!!! PHILIPPE, YOU HO!!!

Ahahahahahahahaahaha....

So anyway.

I joined the choir here and it's all old people. How obnoxious. They didn't tell me that the choral union is also the community choir so there's lots of those annoying over-enthusiastic old people in it. More old people than actual college students it seems. Sigh. That sucks, especially since I joined to hopefully make friends. That and 'cause I feel like singing and stuff. Except I don't like what we're singing. And he makes us sit in a circle around the piano and that's fucked up. So boo.

I stubbed my toe this morning and now it's kinda swollen. Eek.

Um..yes...what else to say...not so much else to say.....

I miss people. And...yes...

K, time for...going...now. Bye.

PS. Miles is a punk who's never online. Miles. Fix it. NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here