Sunday, September 21, 2003

Has anyone noticed that the opening of nearly everyone's blog mentions the intake of alcohol? That makes me cringe just slightly. But whatever. College. Blah blah blah. Everyone's now raging drunken college kids. I kind of miss the days of going to the movies and the diner and all we had to drink was milkshakes and then we'd go to Mike's house and play Wolverine or just throw things at each other. I liked that.

But yes, I tried drinking, too. But not the same as you guys. I went to a party last night, and it sucked all kinds of ass. It was some random house party that we just kind of walked into. We all grabbed cans of beer so we'd look like we belonged, and I went what the hell and tried it. And it was really really gross. And I couldn't even finish a quarter of a can. So my first experience with alcohol is much different than anyone else's, it seems, because I barely drank and found it nasty and ended up pouring a bunch out (which I then found out was a party no-no 'cause wasting alcohol = act of satanic worship).

So parties in Athens are crap. It's sad. This is supposed to be a party school, but the parties were all house parties with nothing to do but stand around on someone's lawn and drink until you're drunk. Maybe that's what makes them fun. Anyway, I took to counting the number of people participating in public urination. The final count was around 10 or 11, I think because we left for awhile to go to a gas station and then were just wondering around for a bit. I saw a chick peeing on a lawn, though. At least I think that's what she was doing. That should count for about three guys peeing in public 'cause it's so much harder to do. One guy peed on a jeep. A few guys peed on the house. This one guy yelled to his friend "Hey! Lets be pissing buddies!" and they took a piss together in the bushes. Lemme tell ya, that was insanely attractive.

Being back at the dorm in my pajamas was a little more fun. It was warmer (it's randomly cold some nights in Ohio, dunno about in Jersey) and people were just sittin' around being fun. And now I should try and motivate myself to write this rough draft for tomorrow. So boring.

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here