Friday, November 19, 2004

No chocolate?!?!

Have you had your kitten break today?

Imagine the squeals that were going through my house when I found that site? Heh. And not just from me, either. My Mom saw it and went all "AWW" and "EEE, lookatthat!!" and sat there going through kitten pictures while my dad and I waited for her to stop so we could unpause the television, hehe.

My own kitty seems to be ignorine me lately. That's rather upsetting. I think I confused her, she had been sleeping on my bed a bunch before I started feeling all sick. Then I spent a few nights on the couch downstairs and I think now she's mad at me or something for leaving her alone on the bed? Silly cat. Must find a way too lure her back. Heeeere kitty kitty....!!!

Yeah, so tums is my new friend. I'm already on my second little pack of them and I only got them on Tuesday...but they're small packs? Whatever, I'm trying to not take them very often, but they really have been helping. I hope that all this medicine and stuff will work. I'm already feeling better than I did a few days ago.


.....

We interrupt this entry to say that I just was on the phone with the doc clarifying what I can and cannot eat.....I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT CHOCOLATE!!! ::cries::

People who know me...seriously...you understand how this is a problem right? I mean Linda and Mari like to come over to my house because we have a jar full of chocolate chips we can snack on...sigh.....so....who knows of good bland foods I can eat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here