Thursday, November 11, 2004

Second childhood....

So my body seems to have trained itself into only wanting to sleep four hours at a time. I fell asleep at around 3:30 or so, I think, and now it's 8 and I've been awake for about 45 minutes. Although maybe I woke up because the heat is on so high I feel like turning the air conditioning on....though that might be kinda pointless. But the heating in my house is insane. Yesterday there was no heat, today there's too much. Crazy heating.

Since I'm up so early I decided I want to watch Sesame Street. Because I can't remember the last time I watched it. I seem to have missed it, though. I caught the very end and that was just that weird Elmo world thing they do now. Have you ever noticed that little kids ALWAYS know when Sesame Street is on? They don't have watches, they can't tell time, some of them can't even count up to 5, but they always know when it's time to watch Sesame Street. Must be some kind of 6th sense. A way better one than the seeing dead people thing.

So then I was thinking about if someday I got famous and got to be on Sesame Street for a day. How cool would that be? I'd give Big Bird a hug. And Snuffy. That would be awesome.

More proof that I'm 5 today: I want a puppy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here