Thursday, November 04, 2004

...with MIND BULLETS!!!!

Okay, I'm done moping over the election, I think. On to other things...

Thanksgiving's coming up! Exciting. I've always really loved Thanksgiving, I'm not sure why. When I was little and we lived in the city my parents took me to the parade a few times. It was always fun. I loved the balloons, especially Big Bird, hehe. I somehow remember Big Bird with his silly hat turning around a corner and bobbing over a building and that it was really exciting and fun. I also remember one year standing by this really annoying girl who was in 2nd grade and kept telling me how she could read at a 6th grade level and would read all the banners to me. It's amazing how I could get so annoyed by someone when I was that young, ha. I'm not sure if I could read the banners myself at the point or not, but I do know she was pissing me the hell off.

So yeah, I like the parade, annoying girls aside. :-) I also remember one year it ended up snowing quite a bit and we left early. On the way home we saw Santa in person and then saw him again on TV at home. It was really fun.

Plus I think I like Thanksgiving because everyone can celebrate (at least everyone in this country). It's one of the few holidays I actually celebrate along with all of my friends.

Plus, aw, warm fuzzy feelings. Also..no school.

Alright...enough of that...I need some sleep I think, I'm starting to sound sillier than usual. Night night.

P.S. I've rediscovered Tenacious D. YES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here