Saturday, October 30, 2004

::cheesy pop song!!!:::

Being bored and fidgety has made me crazy creative. I made a purse tonight! No plan, no nothin', just pulled out some fabric and went to work...and I must say, it's pretty snazzy. Very simple. But still snazzy as I made it all on my own and it actually doesn't look like complete and utter shit. And I bet it could even ::gasp:: HOLD THINGS!!!

I forgot how much I liked sewing stuff with the sewing machine. When we had sewing class in 6th grade I rocked out on the sewing machine. As much as you can rock out on a sewing machine. As much as I could rock out on a sewing machine, 'cause lets face it, at 12 years old I was really crappy at rocking out at anything.

So yes. And it's been decided that I'm going to be Supergirl for Halloween. Sweet!

And I'm thinking of painting Trogdor on whatever pumpkin we get....simply because I can make a pretty good Trogdor, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here