Tuesday, October 26, 2004

...sung in the style of Eminem...

My titles are the most random things ever and half the time only make sense to me. Tee hee hee. And that's only for as long as I remember why I put them there.

Okay, it looks like Trash Robin Week is being directly followed by Robin's Week of Insane Rage.

First, I couldn't find my keys this morning. I look by the door where I usually throw them, I look on the couch, I look in the cushions on the couch, I look on the coffee table, the dining table, the kitchen counter even....I look on my desk, on my nightstand, under the bed....eventually I try calling my mom's cell to see if she's seen them...except leave it to my mom* to leave her cell off the one to she actually remembers to bring it out of the house. Finally after fifteen minutes or so of searching and a few frustrated primal screams I find my keys hiding under some clothes in my room. Stupid..everything.

So I bolt out the door wearing my uberugly pink chinese slippers that are too big (and only ugly 'cause I'm completely not in a big pink shoes mood today, but couldn't find any socks to wear with my sneakers) and go racing down 24. Thank goodness there were no cops around today, my ass would have been so busted. Anyway, I get to school right as my class is supposed to be starting. I'll be a few minutes late, but it's not a huge deal. Except this whole "only a few minutes late" plan only works if I can find parking. Which I can't. I drove around the parking lot for HALF AN HOUR. Seriously. AHHHHH. So by that time attempting to go to class is just kinda pointless (not to mention really embarassing), so here I am in the library annoying the girl next to me with my incessant typing.

Not to mention that while I was trying to park my mother* called to see if I could work for her today (I already told my mother* twice that I'm annoyingly busy today). Ooh, plus she drove away with my CD's and I have radio today. Okay, that's more my fault than hers as I forgot I left them in her car.

So out of the four classes I've had so far this week (keep in mind it's only TUESDAY) I've made it to exactly one. ::cries:: My GPA is going to be shit despite me actually working my ass off this semester (and getting pretty good grades). Stupid absences. Stupid school that actually cares about absences. Stupid me sleeping through my alarm way too much. ::bangs head on table::

*Alright, I'm evil and taking my bitchy mood out on my mom who didn't actually do anything except try and help me get some extra money....I should probably call and apologize...oops...sorry Mom....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here