Friday, October 22, 2004

..and I'm not gonna run away and hide!...

I'm lonely. Time for rambling!

I found my homecoming dress from senior year. It's so pretty! I have the urge to put it on even though I have nothing to do right now except sit around and be pretty in it. And it's all soft and velvety and slinky! Ooh, maybe if anyone does anything for Halloween I could be Jessica Rabbit, hehe. Or a slutty princess. Or I could be a princess and wear my prom dress....or not....hehe....I need more fancy places to go.

I'm bored, I'm lonely, and I'm feeling down. I'm kinda feeling like it's trash Robin week, which sucks.

Aaand I have math homework. Off I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mercutio said...

Why is it trash Robin week?

Sat Oct 23, 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here