Monday, October 18, 2004

...And solve crimes....

I feel blechy.

Go to David's blog...he linked me...and now I'm linking him back....he's neat and fun to talk to, especially about smart people things....or about hot Asian chicks...either/or.....

Snark should totally be a word recognized in the dictionary. 'Cause it's an amazing word.

Speaking of snark, my acting teacher was snarky in his e-mail response to me about whether or not we were going to have class today. He said he might not be there, and acted like we should just show up....which I'd be okay with if I didn't have an hourish commute both ways...so I e-mailed him explaining that if he knows about class could he tell me because I would prefer not driving two extra hours if I didn't need to. And he wrote me back telling me I should just use that time to practice with my partner and that's my assignment and it's not a waste of time. Ew. Rude. I'm sorry, but acting is my first class of the day and my next class after that isn't for FOUR HOURS. I'm not going to get up and practice for four hours with my partner. That's just silly. Anyway, he didn't actually e-mail me back until way after class, so I'd already done the two hour drive. Sigh. I wasn't trying to be a slacker, just all the driving is not only a bitch but also costs me money (has the man SEEN the gas prices?!). Plus, bad for the environment. Mmhmm.

Yeah. I know. Bitch bitch bitch.

I think I had other interesting stuff to say, except that I'm really tired. So...perhaps it's time for sleeping? Eh. Probably not. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here