Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hebrew School Drop-out....

Alright, I think it's time I let you all know something....

...I have a pretty steadily growing crush on Zach Braff...so if anyone can give him my number..that'd be cool...

In other news, my portable CD player's completely broken. Stupid CD Player....it's all "What? You burned a CD? That's a violation of Federal Something-or-other! Skip skip skip...I'll completely ruin the Yeah Yeah Yeahs for you, biatch!"

I used to not really like that Goodies song...but now I kinda like it...blame Z100 for playing it 387235 times in one hour. It makes me feel like Petey Pablo should be in the mafia or on the Sopranos or something, I'm not sure why.

Watched the debate tonight...I try and think how people who are undecided might be viewing things, but it's incredibly hard for me to do, which is weird because I'm usually good at looking at both sides of things. But Bush-hating and being a big ol' democrat is so much in my genetics I can't even imagine NOT thinking Bush is a big dumb stupid head. That's right. Stupid head. I could use bad words, but homeland security might come after me.

And yo, I was watching Charmed...and there's some guy on there now playing an agent investigating the sisters from homeland security! Haha! That's so amusing to me, I'm not sure why. Just...homeland security...investigating crimefighting witches....ahahaha....

Gilmore Girls is on everyday now!!!!!!! ::squeels like Martha Stewart on arts and crafts day at the jailhouse*:::

And I'm teaching Hebrew School on Sunday......did I mention I dropped out of Hebrew High? Oops..my bad...

Now I'm off to do really important stuff....like play spider solitaire...or do math homework...or something....

*where the fuck did THAT come from? How lame. Bad Robin. Bad!


2 Comments:

Blogger Ones and Zeros on the Interweb said...

You are so right about Bush Robin. Since we don't have homeland security here, I can say what I like about the woodenheaded fucker... Hahhahah. Check out my blog for more.

regards Fred

Wed Oct 13, 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Ones and Zeros on the Interweb said...

Ha ha ha - I see ya came and checked out my 'Waco Jacko' piece this morning. What did ya think of it? And did you watch the debate between Bush and Kerry last night? Bush is dead in the water - least ways I hope he is...

Regards.

Fred

Thu Oct 14, 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here