Monday, October 04, 2004

Manipulative Bitch

1. It's frickin' COLD!!

2. I watched Surreal Life last night with BRIDGETTE NIELSON and FLAVOR FLAV.

3. K, I just said that so that people would actually read my blog today (I get so many hits when I talk about Surreal Life), which yes, I know, is kinda evil and manipulative, I apologize, but I figure if you're lookin' up Surreal Life on the internet in the first place I'm not exactly wasting much of your time here. But yes, I do this all because I have something important to say, which is this:

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN NEW JERSEY (and who knows, maybe in other states, too?). Know what that means? Get on it, bitches! Go out and get your ass registered. DO IT. NOW!

K, that's it, I have to go eat breakfast or something now....bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here