Friday, October 01, 2004

Debate

Seeing people say that Kerry is inconsistent or flip-flopping on his stance on the war in Iraq is really bothering me. I see nothing weak in someone, once finding out all the facts, deciding they have made the wrong decision and correcting it, rather than realizing they had made the wrong decision but stuck with it just to save face. Not only correcting it, but admitting to it, shows strong character, in my opinion. I would rather have a president who is open to the idea that he could be wrong and someone else could have a better solution. I don't feel very good at all about President Bush, who despite many facts stating there was no reason to believe Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, is still all war war war. Bush constantly gives me the impression he is not open-minded what-so-ever, which is a quality I desperately want in a president. Part of what I believe is important in a leader is an ability to accept that the world is always changing, and can accept those changes and adapt to them. Bush doesn't seem to have that ability at all.

That's all for now. I'm tired, and have a math test at 11:30. Eesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Haha...too bad politics isn't about a person's heart or character or moral constitution.

Politics is about the organic human transforming into machine and god. It's about heroes and supermen. Blood and iron. Yeah...

My basic attitude toward politics is, though Hitler was not a good person, he didn't lose at politics. You can say that Kerry won the debate last night, but I bet a lot of the "undecideds" who say that Kerry won the debate will still vote for Bush.

Kerry is nobody. Kerry should put on a kimono and powder his face and not speak. He is the negative and the feminine and the subaltern! All he does is talk about George Bush like he's Mrs. George Bush.

Wanna gamble on the election with me?

Fri Oct 01, 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here