Thursday, September 23, 2004

Deep Blue Something

Here is something silly and sappy.

Alright, so if you think about it..when was the last time you got to say "I love you" to someone? I mean, someone who's not your parents or relative or whatever.

I didn't notice until lately, but saying "I love you" can feel really good. I don't really get to say it very often. To my parents or my grandmother occasionally. Or Mari or Linda once in awhile. But other than that, it pretty much doesn't get said very often. Which is kinda sad. Because I miss saying it. But at the same time, it's kind of good. Because when I do get to tell someone I love them, it's special.

Anyway, that is my sappiness of the week. Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

The last time was like 15 months ago.

Only one person not family told me "I love you" ever (well in a truly serious way--not even wanting to mask a serious "I love you" in unseriousness while maintaining the words). It made me edge away as if they were a car in another lane that was drifting too close to my side.

My new policy is not to officially definitively state my emotions ever =D

Thu Sep 23, 08:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Robin - wow that made me feel good.I love the freshness in the way you share your thoughts, I love the talent you have for observing people and feelings, and I love that you tell us you have no pants on...

Fri Sep 24, 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here