Monday, September 13, 2004

I used HTML on this entry..I'm hardcore...

I am sooo hungry. And soooo tired. So why am I sitting here in the library writing on my blog?...No, seriously, I'm asking.

I just got out of acting class. I have three classes today, all pretty stretched out from each other. So I'm stuck with a bunch of free time. I don't mind that at all, I just kinda wish I could go home and take a nap. And also that my hot chocolate this morning had caffeine in it..or chocolate...the people at the quick check place really need to change their hot chocolate around...I got like all hot water and some chocolate looking foam that really tasted nothing like anything but hot water foam. Boooooo.

I was talking to this girl today..and she had a snot issue. I HATE that. Seriously, people. Once you're out of 2nd grade there's really no excuse for not realize there's snot hanging out of your nose. I think that's probably one of my biggest pet peeves. Snot. is. nasty. I DON'T want to look at it. And it's not really like you can say anything about it when someone's having a snot awareness problem. I mean, sometimes I'll be like "Oh, you sound kinda stuffy, do you need a tissue?" and hope that they'll say yes. But most often, they do not, and then I completely don't know what to do and I have to try and look away without seeming completely rude. Yech yech yech. Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

Yes, also

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDA!! YAY!!*


Yay, it's Linda's birthday! I <3 you, Linda. And just for you I'm writing Happy Birthday in big letters on my blog even though I know people who I haven't said happy birthday to in big letters on my blog will yell at me. Ain't I generous?

*I did all that HTML myself, I didn't use that lame ass little button shit that Blogger made up...I'm badass....

No offense to those who use the button shit. I just have way too much time on my hands sometimes.

Yeah, I SERIOUSLY need food. Bye now. More later....maaaaybe....





2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

thank you robin! i love youuuu <3

Tue Sep 14, 01:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could take a nap in the library. If you look like you're trying to nap (this applies to anywhere) people will probably leave you alone.

Many people's personal habits bother me. Like when people with long hair don't wash their hair, and it smells bad. I dislike bad breath as well. At college a lot of the time you see girls with varying degrees of body-stubble. That drops my opinion of people, but then I realize who am I to judge them cuz I don't shave for days and sometimes smell bad.

Today at Subway some girl working there referred to the chicken to be put on my sandwich as "shit." As in "is this shit going on your sandwich? Is this yours?" Then when she handed me the bag she looked away and said thanks under her breath. How rude! I could probably get her in big trouble, but I let it go. I realized she probably just hadn't ever learned how to speak politely. Then I realized I might just have been being racist: maybe she was just having a bad day. Also, I curse...sometimes...sometimes often.

Tue Sep 14, 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here