Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Fake violence is way better...

Why did they stop showing Buffy in the afternoon?! Why?! They replaced it with Cops....psh...why?!?!?!

The drive home from school made me way tired. Like to the point of my eyes felt like they were closing for a second. Which is bad. I was about three blocks from home at this point, otherwise I would have pulled over. I don't really understand why that happens. I mean, I got 8 hours of sleep, I wasn't particularly tired when I started driving...is there some kind of a leak in my car that makes me all sleepy? I hope not...although I think it has more to do with the actual route itself. It's really straight and smooth and calm and that makes me sleepy.

Mm, now I'm distracted by the TV...later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here