Thursday, September 02, 2004

Bipolar much?

1. Everyone in my house is making strange noises. Okay, not everyone, my dad is actually quiet..but for him, that's weird, 'cause he usually snores like ...something really loud. But my mom is coughing, and I'm burping (don't you think I'm sexy?), and my cat is peeing on things..which doesn't so much make noise in itself as it just makes us yell at her real loud...

2. Apparently my acting class has two pre-requesite classes....oops...but I have credits from other acting things, so I think the teacher will let me stay. Which would be good. Since I already started reading the really long Greek play I have to do a scene from.

3. I just realized how often I go to imdb.com. It's kind of ridiculous. I go multiple times PER DAY. Once 'cause there's y'know, fascinating celebrity news on there...or not fascinating, but I usually skim it anyway....then I'll be bored and look up some trivia or something on some movie I saw....or I'll think something random like "Oh, who's that guy, on that show, he looks familiar!" and go...and sometimes I just go and I don't even know why the hell I went, I think my mouse just went there automatically....

I totally need a life.

4. I asked my aunt yesterday if I could get my cousin a little pet like a gerbil or something...I don't think she'll let me...even though it's totally an awesome idea....I swear!

I'm feeling rather low and lonely this week and I hate it 'cause I keep annoying people with my mopeyness, therefore I'm rambling on in my blog to attempt to distract myself from being lonely and low 'cause it mostly happens when I'm sitting doing nothing. So. Yes.

Talk to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tye said...

Well..look at that...it seems like i find myself back here again......you are quite funny....your blogs put a smile on my face......anyway...I hope to read more later.....I'm sure I will....

Thu Sep 02, 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger CRAIG said...

Great blog, Robin.
IMDB has to be the single greatest reference tool on the internet. I've found it to be invaluable in its ability to settle many a movie related dispute (as well as dispense the "fascinating celebrity news" that you mentioned).

Thu Sep 02, 04:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see no reason why your teacher wouldn't make an exception, if you ask politely and present your credentials. Special permission isn't, like, super-duper special.

Good luck

David

Sat Sep 04, 09:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here