Thursday, August 26, 2004

"Someone's been pissing on my X-Box ...."

Yup....I completely loved Garden State....and will have to buy the DVD as soon as I can.

I registered for classes today! Hoorah! I was highly worried that I'd have a very hard time doing that, but it turned out to be fairly easy. I can't take Spanish, unfortunately. Being in DR really encouraged me to learn Spanish so I could go places and actually understand what people were saying. Instead I'm taking an acting class. Which is good, 'cause I think I've been punking out on acting things. I guess I'm a little nervous. The last time I was on stage I had that massive panic attack thing going, which sort of terrified me and made me really cautious about being on stage again.

I'm taking English, Math, Acting, and some criminal justice class which looked minorly interesting but really I'm just taking to have my fill of credits for the semester.

Tired now. Work tomorrow. Blech. I think I have to quit since I'll barely have any time when school starts. Hmm, that shall remain to be seen....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tye said...

Hey...garden state is a great movie....I'm glad to see other people enjoying the movie.....I enjoyed reading your thoughts.....Love your pic....hope to read more sometime.......

Sat Aug 28, 08:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here