Sunday, August 15, 2004

*asterisk

Way to NOT answer me on what you think of the new pic, punks. What're y'all* good for if not to tell me how photogenic I am?

So, animals are being way spazzy lately. First, my cat peed on me. AGAIN. Yeah. Wtf, dude? This was right after she was being waaay snuggly and adorable. I totally fell for the innocent act. Mm, me thinks it's time for the vet again. The practice we go to is interesting. There's one vet who's completely awesome and tells me I look like his daughter and he takes care of all the stray cats that are around and gives them food and makes sure the kittens are healthy and stuff. Then there's a younger vet who, seriously, was maybe hitting on me last time I went? He kept asking me lots of questions, more than necessary for vet/owner small talk. Then he started acting like I was way evil 'cause we didn't have my cat on anti-depressants, which we were supposedly supposed to have her on...whaaaat?

So I think my Mom will have to take her to the vet this time, as she is the one who said she'd take car of it previously and then didn't. Mm..we'll see.

This morning

Wait...I interrupt that thought to let you all know that someone on Venture Brothers just hurled in his space helmet....ew...ewewew...

What was I saying? Eh, nothing interesting...

Oh! So I found out that apparently one of the doctors I work for was previously a neighbor of my grandmother's. I used to share kit-kat's with his son when I was at my Grandma's house. The best part is that he saved her life once when she had a gallbladder thing and had passed out in her apartment or something, he found her and got her to the hospital. So now on Monday I must go and tell him about this and thank him for saving my Grandma. 'Cause she's crazy, but I love her and don't want bad things to happen to her ever.

And now I'm tired....so now, sleepy time. G'night.

*heh, I said y'all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here