Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Because Joseph leaves me sweet little guilt trip ladden comments...

Now you're all stuck with an update!  Blame Joseph.

My parents are in Vegas for the week and my grandmother is driving me insane.  As I told Ronnie, if you ever have to watch a sibling to keep them from sneaking out of the house, just get my grandma to come over.  They'll never escape.  Despite the fact that I'm 19 years old with a driver's license, a job, and am perfectly capable of not only bathing myself but also preparing my own food, my grandmother has called me at least 12 times in all of two days.  Which, now that I think of it, isn't that unusual, but usually I can pawn her off on my mother.

Anyway, first she asked if I wanted to stay over her house while my parents were away.  Yeah Grandma, I'd love to stay at your tiny apartment and eat your really disgusting kosher meals while watching the game show network all day and going to sleep at 9 PM.  Or not.  She also put me into a panic this morning by calling and leaving a message from her doctor's office leaving the address and phone number and no other information, such as, why the hell was she leaving the address and phone number and no other information?!  Apparently, she thought I should know how to reach her should I need her.  Yeah.  'Cause she's definitely someone I feel will behave properly in an emergency situation.  Oh dear.

In other news, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle looks oddly hilarious.  Only because of Neil Patrick Harris' apparent love of strippers.  And comitting felonies.

Tee hee...Mr. Zuchini head....

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

And I'm the one that leaves sweet little guilt trip ladden comments?

Thu Jul 29, 07:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your grandmom left the phone number AND address of the doctor's office in case you need to reach her? Did she expect you to contact her my mail?

Mon Oct 18, 09:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here