Tuesday, July 20, 2004

A really badly written entry...sue me...

In list form because it's easier...
 
Friday:  WON $100 IN SLINGO!  Booyah biznitches (oh, I'm totally gonna get bitch slapped by that anonymous whoever). 
 
So sometime last week I bought a Slingo card at 7-11 as I usually do when I go there.  Except I forgot it in Josh's car so it just kinda sat in his glove compartment for awhile till I could remember to get it back (thus begins the theory that Josh's glove compartment has some kind of magical lotto ticket powers).  A day or so later I get it back (after Josh tried to trick me into thinking he scratched it off and won $250...and then when I actually won $100 he thought I was trying payback, haha), put the card in my purse, and promptly forget all about it for another couple of days.  Finally while waiting to go out on Friday night I pull out the Slingo card and a penny (which I lost track of...oops) and start scratchin'.  This is pretty much what happened next:
 
Robin: ::scratch scratch scratch::
Robin's Family: ::does whatever they're doing::
Robin:  ::scratch scratch...:: Hey!  ::screams really loud, jumps in the air, twirls around squealing:: I WON $100!!!
Robin's Family: Whaaaa? 
 
So that was pretty awesome.  Except that anytime I tell anyone about it they make me feel bad.  Bah.  I could have bought you all candy!  But you made me feel bad so...no candy...ha.
 
Saturday:  Frivolously spend a bunch of my winnings on new clothes and a birthday present.  But all clothes and birthday presents are awesome, so it's totally worth it.  Plus I was using pretty much free money to buy these things, plus got coupons!
 
That night I went to see Anchorman with Mari and Diane.  Was alright.  The fight scene is worth my seven bucks, seriously.  But here's what I found really funny.
 
Before the movie there was a preview for some new Josh Hartnett movie..now I don't care much for him..he's alright, but I don't swoon 'cause I kinda think he looks like he has too many bones in his face or something...or maybe he got in a fight and has some bad swelling...anyway, Mari adores him.  So as soon as the preview comes on Mari gasps, squeals, grabs my knee and squeaks out "Ee!  Josh Hartnett!"  And then she kept clutching my knee, which was kinda starting to hurt a little so I sorta nudged her away.  The preview ends and all is well and normal again.
 
Until the next preview comes on.  It's for a new movie called "The Grudge" starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.  As soon as I see her on screen I gasp, squeal, grab Mari's knee and squeek out, "Ee!!  Buffy!!!!".
 
Yes, I am obsessed.  No, I am not a lesbian.  Except with Mari.  And only when I'm drunk.  Or maybe just horny.
 
Sunday:  Spent the entire day in my jammies (did I just say jammies?) and slept way too much.  Hooray!
 
This is so badly written!  Ahh!  But the movie preview story had to be told before I completely forgot it...bye now.



1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

I said this already but... I miss reading your blog everyday.

Wed Jul 28, 04:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here