Monday, August 30, 2004

Hey David

(Why are you never online when I have things to say to you?)

Yup, I'm serious about Case Closed. It's kind of weird. I find it comforting to watch, even though it's a cartoon and about violent icky murders solved by a 6 year old. I missed the last week before they started rerunning it due to the fact that they don't have Adult Swim in the Dominican Republic. The last one I saw was the two parter with the other detective guy trying to prove he was cooler than Jimmy.

Yeah, I also have kind of an Inuyasha obsession, except it's kinda lost now that I've seen all the old episodes about three times now. And I forget to watch the new eps all the time.

And thanks to AS I know way too much about anime shows now. ie Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, even Witch Hunter Robin which really makes no sense 'cause it's way too confusing/boring, yet I watched it anyway. I'm such a nerd. IM me, we'll talk of nerdy anime things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am never online. Sorry. I'll go on tonight and there is the possibility of my being on more during school.

Blogger won't let me sign in.

Part 2 of that episode is the last of CC's Adult Swim run.

I have done my "homework" on Inuyasha (i.e. d/ling episodes--though this is too tedious to be worth it cept for new/good episodes; convenience is addictive--and movies; I also have read a lot of translated back-issues of the comic).

Tue Aug 31, 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here