Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm not wearing underwear

1. I suddenly find myself unemployed, which is good for my sleeping habits, but bad for my bank account. Especially since it's very recently been nearly completely emptied. Eh. School starts on Wednesday and I will use the extra time to relax and get ready.

2. So, August 26 would have been my Grandpa's 77 birthday. My mom says we don't do anything to commemorate birthday's of the dead. But I think that kinda sucks. I feel like kind of an asshole, I didn't do anything like go visit his grave or light a candle or whatever stuff us Jewish people do. So I will put this out into the universe and I hope he will here it.

Happy Birthday, Grandpa, I love you.

3. Speaking of which, I totally missed Mike's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! Sorry I'm late, I was on a plane on your birthday, but I remember! Hope you had a great day.

3b. I'm taking an acting class this semester! I haven't done any acting things in so long. Hopefully it will be good.

4. It's really sad, but I totally have an addiction to Case Closed on Adult Swim. How silly is that?

5. My tummy kinda hurts, but I really want some cake. Off I go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

robin... you make me smile. thank you

Fri Aug 27, 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tye said...

Hey..just came across your blog....you have quite a nice blog set....I hope to read more sometime later.....

Fri Aug 27, 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

Fo shiz about case closed?? I was following that for quite awhile myself, but then CN started rerunning it and I (pissed off that there's no resolution) stopped watching, so now I watch Inuyasha instead.

That is so cool. Yeah, Case Closed is good, but I gotta warn you: you will never find out what happens to the main character, cuz the original run that was shown on CN came out in 1996 in Japan and it is still running (there are like 400 episodes).

Mon Aug 30, 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here