Friday, August 27, 2004

It's alright...'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown....

I will never understand how my mother doesn't realize certain things. Like needing to be alone. Like the last thing I want when I come home from saying goodbye to someone special is for her to be in my face. I simply want to just sit in my room playing Let Go over and over and crying or not crying or doing whatever. And I don't want to be bothered. And I don't want to be felt sorry for. And I don't want her to see me cry. Tears are private. They are mine. And I'll share them with who I want to, but I don't want to share them with her.


But I'm just being mean. All she did was knock and ask if I was okay, which is perfectly legitimate. I just...yeah...

And damn if the one time I want to post movie quotes in an away message or blog or something someone else does it right before me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

yea... that does kinda suck

Sat Aug 28, 08:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here