Thursday, September 09, 2004

Yo, Anonymous people!

I don't think I spelled that right...but anyway....please at least sign some sort of a name when you post comments? I have someone saying I stole their name and I don't even know what name that would be! I mean, it could be Robin, it could be TypicalBrunette, it could be Supreme Ruler of all Tube Socks*......I mean..how am I to know?

*Originally was intended to be a much funnier ruler type thing...like Supreme Ruler of the Nether Regions of Your Pants...except that was completely unfunny, and therefore..you get tube socks...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't tell who I am from my writing? Well maybe I just didn't write enough...

I wouldn't post anonymously but you may have heard that I'm locked out of blogger for some reason (like whenever I try to log in it just returns me to the log in page).

David

Fri Sep 10, 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here