Sunday, October 03, 2004

Wooo, spacey.

I feel kinda weird. I'm all burpy and I feel weird, like if I move my head quickly it takes my eyes and my brain a little longer to catch up. That's kinda how I feel when I forget to take my medicine and I have like withdrawl kinda stuff and feel tired and dizzy all day....maybe I've grown tolerant to my meds? Maybe I have a sinus thing? Er, whatever it is, I don't like it so much.

I kinda wonder if I should try and get off the meds. I went on them not wanting to be on them forever, and even though they do help, I wonder if maybe I can be okay on my own now? I feel like maybe the meds have shown me ways I can react instead of panicking and that maybe I can learn to think that way on my own now. But that may just be me being goofy.

Or maybe I'm just PMSing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here