Wednesday, October 06, 2004

..and he's not quite hip...

I feel sooooooo extra crappy. My throat's on it's 3rd day of being sore. And..boys, avert your eyes...I HAVE CRAMPS. OW.

Okay, boys, you can look now.

Plus, I'm sooo tired. Damn cold.

I did have one bit of fun today, though. On the way home I completely and totally rocked out to Offspring and Jet and it must have been hilarious for the other drivers near me who saw me singing and using the steering wheel as a drum and headbanging (as well as you can headbang while driving). It was so much fun, though! Everyone should do it. Seriously. And for some reason it made me miss Miles 'cause I could imagine being in the car with Miles and singing "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" and having it be like the best most amazing/hilarious thing EVER.

Okay, I feel so crappy. Somebody make me some tea and tuck me in. I'm beggin' you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here