Sunday, November 07, 2004

Did I really say COCKfights?!?!

So I've been thinking...if pokemon were real...wouldn't it be illegal? Pitting animal like creatures against each other in battles to the unconcious? I mean....it's like cockfights, right? And that's not legal....and chickens aren't even that cute....why on earth would we let cute little fuzzy things try and kill each other for sport? Why are we teaching this to our children?!?! What are we doing to the world?!?!?!?

Yeah...Robin needs a hobby....like whoa*....


*hehe how much do I love Mya for making up that expression?!?! hahahahahahaahhahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Thanks for the comment. I replied with a tiny little primer on Ghost in the Shell and Mamoru Oshii.

Pokemon is just a story about a kid coming of age. If you want a story that deconstructs the means and mode of a kid's coming of age, Evangelion is more for you.

Mon Nov 08, 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here