Wednesday, November 17, 2004

:-\

Sometimes I really miss my old neighborhood in NY. Seriously, where I used to live was a really nice place with really nice people and lots of great little stores and parks and all that stuff. Sometimes I want to go and get a nice little apartment there and live there with a cat and a dog and it could be so fun. Ladida.

I'm still feeling not great. That whole feeling justified thing was rather silly, as I didn't realize that even though the doctor told me what she thinks is wrong with me, I'm still gonna feel pretty crappy for a little while. Hopefully I will start feeling better over the next few days. I'm a little scared that this medicine/diet thing won't work and that there'll be something else wrong with me. ::fear::

Also, I think I've actually lost weight from this whole thing! Which is not that great, 'cause hi, I'm already pretty damn skinny. But I looked in the mirror this morning and my face looks skinnier! Eesh!

I have to go...do stuff...I don't know what...bye bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here