Monday, November 29, 2004

I really want some croutons....

So yeah, have you ever randomly wanted to be friends with someone you don't even know? I was in Barnes and Noble today and they were playing this ridiculously obnoxious Christmas music. Like some old guys CD of Christmas Carols and they were all good songs and he had an alright voice, but the way he sang....seriously, you can listen to one maybe two songs tops before wanting to break stuff. So I was on my way out the door and this girl is like bolting out the door behind me and she just turns to me with this kinda of tired smile and goess "These Christmas songs are driving me crazy" and starts walking to her car. And for some reason I just got this feeling like "Oh wow, be my friend! That's exactly what I was thinking but didn't realize it and you have neon green on your sneakers and walk really fast so we should totally be friends!" Of course by that time we had both gotten in our cars and driven away, but it was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here