Saturday, May 03, 2003

Yay weekend! Oh the excitement....

I'm so bad at thinking up opening things.

Ran away from school as quickly as possible after school. Hung out with Matt for awhile and at one point got into an argument with his brother about full sentences.

Matt's brother: At least I'm using full sentences.
Robin: Shut up.
Matt's brother: I am now, too.
Robin: Shut up.
Matt's brother: And now.
Robin: "And now." is not a full sentence.
Matt's brother:....there was a semicolon.
Robin: Shut up.

Then there was lots of hanging around celebrating the fact that it was Friday and we were free from the monotony of school for two days.
Then for some reason we randomly went to Cafe Arugila or however it's spelled with Matt's parents. At one point we started talking about prom:

Matt's mom: (to Matt) So just for the sake of argument, let's pretend you're gay...
Robin: We're pretending now?
Matt's dad cracks up.
Matt murders Robin...but not really, he just gave me a really evil look.

But actually she was just asking if gay couples are allowed to go to the prom together, not wondering if Matt was gay and I was just his cover.

Then it was time for X-Men 2 with Philippe and Mike! Yay!

I have secret obsessions with Spiderman and X-Men.

So the movie was good, much better than the first X-Men...

Rogue: Is cool, but mostly because I think Anna Paquin is cool 'cause "Fly Away Home" was like my favoritist movie when I was 11.
Bobby: Also cool. And not annoying like some of the X-Men ::coughCyclopscough:: And he was played by the guy from Animorphs which gets him extra points.
Wolverine: Eh, this guy gets too much attention. And his hair is stupid. But he's still kinda cool and gets some good lines and keeps some of the other characters from being annoyingly angsty.
Jean: I swear half her lines in the movie were "Scott..something's not right" and the other half were "Scott...something's wrong". But the firey eye thing was kinda interesting.
Storm: Actually has some kind of stuff going on besides "Oh no my boyfriend was kidnapped I'll go kiss this other guy ow my telepathy grr".
Nightcrawler: I liked him, even if he really creeped me out in the first scene.
Mystique: Ahahaha she had THE BEST fight scenes. And gave the finger. And was just so much better than the last movie.
Magneto: I like him even though he's a mass murdering psycho. See, Ian McKellen can never NOT be likeable.
Lady Deathstrike: I TOLD you she wouldn't have lines.
Pyro: He was okay. Bit mixed up in the head, but okay.
Colussus:!! So cool...even though he was only in the movie for like two seconds...but still really awesome.
Cyclops: I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM GET A BETTER ACTOR THIS GUY IS SUCH A WIMPY LITTLE GIRLY MAN THAT I COULD MAKE HIM START WIMPERING JUST BY CALLING HIM NAMES. They NEED someone who can actually make him not seem like a little stuck up obnoxious boy.

Also: Bobby's brother is a little punk in need of a beating.

But now I must dry my hair. Mari's party is tonight, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here