Tuesday, April 29, 2003

So there's this weird thing that happens when you're a senior. The day you get back to school after spring you suddenly realize...

What the HELL am I doing here?!?!

Being a fourth quarter senior is almost as pointless as trying to make Mrs. Helmstetter laugh. ::coughtrollcough:: Yet the teachers refuse to admit this. They still give you essays and homework and blah blah blah, who CARES?!?!? English is the most ridiculous of them all. She can not think of one single interesting or creative assignment EVER. I wish I could get credit for my blog...at least that would inspire me to write good stuff.

Or she could have us write stories. But she has us write the STUPIDEST SHIT EVER. She takes things that COULD be creative and interesting and makes them SO BORING that I want to take every single book in her classroom and glue them all together into a nice piece of artwork just so that maybe she'd stop talking long enough to scream in horror at what I'd done. Not that it would really solve anything. But it would at least keep me amused and using glue is kinda fun sometimes.

I still like Bio though. We're learning about genetics. In class today I actually screamed out, "OH!! IT'S SEX LINKED!!!" And then I asked Mrs. Hershey if I was gonna get psoriasis or however it's spelled. And I get to talk to Linda and Rebecca and Stephane. Bio is the best.

Every other class though is just ridiculously stupid. English in particular, as I've gone over. Except that Sociology is kinda fun 'cause we just annoy Rodriguez all period long.

But anyway, you know you really love this new layout. C'mon. I couldn't stand those damn boxes anymore, they were annoying the hell out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here