Saturday, April 19, 2003

Yeah, I should DEFINITELY be asleep right now.

I have to get up at like 8...oh well.

So it's Passover and that kinda sucks 'cause I miss my pasta. But actually I'm evil 'cause I had pasta tonight when we went out for Mari's birthday. That was fun. We were at an Italian place, what else was I supposed to eat?

This is a very disjointed entry because I'm kinda tired and getting very hungry.

I got my report card. And for the first time in my life, my parents really didn't give much of a shit about my grades. Admitedly, they were better than I expected. And I was expecting my parents to throw a fit, but this is what happened. I got a ride home from Miles' house where we were wrapping presents (haha, Mike drove me, that's so great...sorry, I'm just so used to giving Mike rides and then he gave me and Matt one)....

Mom: We got your report card today...
Robin: (timidly) Oh..?
Mom: Yeah, it's on the banister.
Robin: (sounding completely defeated and possibly slightly whiny) Are we gonna fight about it again?
Mom: No, no fighting. Just get a better grade in English next time 'cause you're just slouching about it now.

Hahah, that was so great. I was really gearing myself up for some huge all out battle with my parents and it was NOTHING. Really because my grades were a hell of a lot better than I thought they would be.

Orch: A (duh)
Chorus: A+ (damn straight)
Fitness: A+ (yay! Lobo is my hero!!)
Bio: D- (whatever, I passed. I think mostly 'cause I went to her a lot for extra help and did that extra credit thing and 'cause she likes me but I just don't study for her tests, so I suck. She said I was a constructive influence in class, so that helps)
Sociology: B+ (AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's so great!!! That day we accidently cut 7th we were going to class and I ran into Rodriguez. I told him what happened and he's like "Oh whatever, you didn't miss anything, just grades and stuff. You passed. Got a D+ or something" and he walked away. And I TOTALLY believed him!!! Hahahahahaahahahah, I'm so incredibly happy about that one.)
Math: A- (also so great. Because I didn't do one homework assignment (all three that we actually had) the entire marking period, I got a 60 on the one test we took 'cause I missed the day we learned some of the stuff (he might have just graded what I had done, and in that case I got 100) and basically did no work all marking period. Except that he knew I could do the work 'cause when we did computer stuff I always knew what I was doing. Yay for teachers who don't care so much. :-) )
English: C- (eh, what can I say. I'm a slacker. But I seriously hate that class, it's the same thing over and over thatn I've been doing since 5th grade. Read a book, write an essay, read a book, write an essay, do a dumb monotonous project (for a change), read a book, write an essay. We never get any actually creative assignments or anything. I miss 10th grade English when most of the stuff we did was creative writing stuff, that was great. Aw, that was so much fun. Anyway....I hate English. And therefore I do nothing in the class except debate stuff. So oh well, I'll do better next time I hope.)

So yeah, my grades were okay. But now I'm being yelled at to go to sleep. So I will. G'night.

OH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI! YAY!!! 16!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here