Sunday, October 02, 2005

Darth Squirrel

Last night I had a dream that we were putting on a play of Star Wars. Molly was the lead ('cause c'mon, Molly's always the lead!*) but I got a part in a scene with her (probably 'cause the director went, "Hey, Molly's friend is hanging around, lets give her a part") where I was talking about being in love with Luke Skywalker and also being on some kind of spy mission for Molly? And even though it didn't originally specify my relationship with Molly, we decided we were sisters? And it was possibly a musical. And then the death star split in half and people started falling out into space. Seriously.


And also, outside of the play, this kid from elementary school and this other kid from high school like..injected me with some drug when I wasn't paying attention, but I caught them and freaked out and went around telling everyone they were trying to drug me. And so my dad went after them with a light saber, but they tried to attack me and then I pulled out my own light saber and was like "Oh yeah, bitches? Think I can't take you?" I didn't really say that, but I think that was the sentiment. It was fucking weird.

Also, there was a squirrel stuck in my window when I woke up this morning. Got him free though, thank goodness. Poor little squirrel.

*That was not a dig at Molly, she just got the lead a lot in the school plays and that's probably how it wound up in my dream. Plus half the time I'd get put in extra scenes in the plays if I showed up to wait for Molly (as waiting a couple of hours to get a ride from her seemed way better than walking home in the cold by myself...not sure if that actually makes sense, but...it was cold and I had no life anyway) when she had rehearsals I wasn't really needed for. Love you, Molly!

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Glad you have a heart for our rodent cohabitants

Sun Oct 02, 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here