Monday, September 19, 2005

It's kinda disturbing when the ATHF looks directly at you...

At work today I was very conflicted when this guy walked in with his dog but was slightly jerky.

Okay, he wasn't actually jerky, but he put one of his movies in the drop box before he realized he could just hand them to me and then just handed me the other one and I know that is silly but he had a vibe. A curmudgeon-y vibe. Yeah, I saw curmudgeon, yes, I got that word from my mother, do you have a problem with that?

Anyway.

I was conflicted 'cause the guy had this really cute retriever. And usually the rule is kind of that if you bring your dog in the store I automatically like you 'cause I love puppies.

Except I already had a bad vibe about this guy before I saw he had a dog, so I didn't know how to feel about him exactly.

Then I decided that his dog was a bit too skinny for my taste and that he should feed it more. And also the dog was in serious need of a bath 'cause pretty as she was she was rather stinky.

So I decided to just like the dog and not the owner.

My life is so complex.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

The store you work at allows pets to come in? How fun!

Mon Sep 19, 01:21:00 AM  
Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

before you started writing this entry, did you have any idea where you were going with it? Cuz after reading it, i'm still trying to figure it out....

but that's why i like you, Robin.

Wed Sep 21, 02:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here