Monday, September 19, 2005

As they stared at each other's feet....

One of my neighbors who I don't actually talk to all that often but see on social occasions came into the store today and started asking me about school.

I really do hate when people do that.

I am now into the 100's in my book. Working mornings sucks because I have to wake up early, but is good for getting reading done. Also, it's probably good that I have a reason to get up, I don't actually like sleeping till all hours of the afternoon.

I also made a list of movies I have some sort of interest in watching for those days I feel like watching something and can't figure out what. Now I need a list of books. What's a good book to read when I'm done with Wicked?

I like the commercials for Boost mobile saying what would happen if Fat Joe and Eve didn't have Boost when they were kids. 'Cause they clearly didn't as when they were kids the only cell phones around were Zach Morris phones.*

If you know what I mean by Zach Morris phones, you win a prize.

And that prize is my affection.

Because that doesn't cost money.

Because if you thought you'd get an actual prize for that, you are clearly delusional.

(PS I was very lazy right there and did not write my own html...I am a nerd).

*I also like them 'cause they're amusing. But whatever

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha giant 80s phones rule the school.

Tue Sep 20, 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Miles said...

Especially impossible cause that call would have been like "Yo, Eve, come down to this random street corner, I have a feeling that in ten minutes this guy is gonna totally be schooled at rapping by this female MC." But it's a good way to make you feel warmly about cell phone service.

Thu Sep 22, 05:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here