Friday, September 09, 2005

I would really like a jacuzzi...

It is ridiculous how much I love the movie "Drumline". Yes it is kind of an eh movie, but hello...drums...marching bands....music geeks DREAM. Plus it's got cool people in it. :-) Yay Orlando Jones and Nick Cannon.

I watched "The Cat Returns" at work today like..two and a half times...simply out of laziness of putting in another movie. Plus, I was just in a "Cat Returns" kinda mood. Hey David, know anything about this? And what it's a spinoff of? I looked it up on IMDB but it was unhelpful 'cause I'd never actually heard of the movie it told me.

Wild Wild West, however...not a very good movie, and you definitely have to be in a very specific mood to want to watch it.

Yeah...pretty bored now....

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

It sounds familiar... like something I read about late at night sometime. I'll think about it, what it could have been spun off of...O_O

Sat Sep 10, 06:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here