Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Yay! I have a job! I have a job! I'm going to be doing filing stuff in a doctor's office. Not the most thrilling thing in the world, but it doesn't sound too bad. It keeps me busy and gives me money! Hooray! And I won't spend all my time working this summer! Also good! Although I do have to wear a sort of uniform. White pants and sneakers which is...blech...and no shirts with logos, which will be a bit of a challenge for me 'cause...hey, I'm silly tee shirt girl. Ah well.

I'm hungry. No clue what to eat though. Hmm...I think there is soup calling my name....off I go...

P.S. My suprevisor lady at this new job is my old boss from Papermill AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But she's soooooo much better compared to my last boss. Plus she loves me. So I didn't even need to give references to get the job. Tee hee hee. Yes. Soup time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here