Thursday, April 22, 2004

Why does the place to post look so WEIRD?!?! It's pissing me off!! I don't like it! Anyway...

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: appreciate the 65,300 pieces of art in this building, most tourists chose
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: My lamp.
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?: Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Which is only amusing in really small quantities. Two episodes in a row bores me.
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 12:50
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 12:23...oops...calculated wrongly...
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: The TV.
7: When did you last step outside?: When I got home from picking my dad up from the train.
8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: Linda's blog.
9: What are you wearing?: Brown cords and a black sweater. It's laundry day.
10: Did you dream last night?: Yes, something about gross icky bugs. Ew. I have weird bad dreams lately.
11: When did you last laugh?: Probably at the TV. Or maybe at someone online? I dunno. Whatever.
12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?: A painting of a girl asleep at her desk, a poster of In the Night Kitchen, a bulletin board full of old crap I don't really pay attention to, a clock that doesn't work, a light with some fuzzy dice hanging from it, a white board that's not really white on the back of my door and a cut out of weird animal crossing signs from some magazine.
13: Seen anything weird lately?: Lots of roadkill. Poor animals. I dunno. My dad's pretty weird. He has this thing against me spitting my gum out the car window or even on to the way back of the lawn behind all the plants where no one ever really goes. Weirdo.
14: What is the last film you saw?: Ella Enchanted was the shit.
15: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: Clothes. And then lots of stuff for the fam and my friends and give lots to charity and stuff. Blah blah blah. But I'd buy clothes first. Tee hee hee. Clothes are fun. Tee hee hee.
17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: I still sleep with the blanket my Aunt made for me when I was born and it's actually in really good condition. It's white with animals all over it and my initials and birthdate in the corner.
19: Do you like to dance?: Sure. Doesn't mean I'm any good at it, though.
20: George Bush: Ya can't spell Bullshit without Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here