Monday, March 22, 2004

Do you ever have a dream that's more exhausting than being awake? I hate when that happens.

Also, I quit my job. I was just too fed up and in pain and exhausted and there's not a single thing I like about the job other than painting, which I can do without working there. I spent three hours today filling paint and only got to stop because I told my boss my hands were getting all scratched up from opening paint bottle after paint bottle. I've been wanting to quit for quite awhile, and I just hit my breaking point today. I come home from my job exhausted, not from doing tons of strenuous work, but simply from putting up with my boss, who I absolutely cannot stand and who treats me like a moron (she constantly feels the need to remind me how to FOLD PAPER!) and actually calls me "loser" quite often. In a joking manner, but it really bothers me to have my boss calling me a loser constantly because she doesn't like the way I'm washing paint brushes. She also refuses to let me do anything without constantly looking over my shoulder, and honestly, the way she treats some people, specifically children, makes me want to scream. I refused to watch her treat another child like a rag doll. After calling a bunch of people and going "Give me a good reason not to quit my job?" and no one could. Including my mother.

And now my back hurts and I'm cranky. Time for not-blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here