Saturday, March 06, 2004

I kinda want to change my template...but all the templates are so UGLY!!! Gah! What happened to all the good templates blogger used to have? That's just ass.

Matt came home early! And I TOTALLY called it. Don't ask me how. Maybe I'm psychic. Or just way too observant. Like I remembered how he tried to surprise me the last time he came home for break,and how once he was coming back from a weekend away and said "Oh, we're stuck on the highway, I'll be home in two hours" and then showed up at my door five minutes later. And then when I called his cell today it wasn't doing the clicking thing it always does when he's in Virginia. And then he called me and said he was walking back to his dorm, but his voice sounded clearer than usual and I couldn't hear anyone talking in the background which I always hear and it didn't sound like he was walking. And how he asked me "Where are you? Just curious." when I talked to him. And how when I said to him, "I kinda had this idea in my head that you'd come home today and surprise me." and he just said, "Hmm...".

So I was talking to him on the phone and he goes "I'm walking back to my dorm and I'm going to sleep" and for some reason I had this feeling he was coming home today (plus I just really wanted him to) so I was looking out the window half expecting to see him pull up in front of my house. But no Matt! So that was disappointing and I thought maybe I'd been expecting it too happen too much and now I was just disappointed and would have to wait. So I went downstairs and told my parents how I had secretly been hoping Matt was actually coming home today and told me tomorrow to surprise me. They said sorry, and I sat on the arm of the couch and pouted and watched some of Monk with them and then at about 10:30 or 10:45 the doorbell rang. And I jumped up and ran to see who was at the door. As soon as I saw Matt through the window I started jumping up and down and screaming "I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!!" and then opened the door and literally JUMPED on him. Like jumped completely off the ground, legs wrapped around him and everything. That sounds dirty, but it's true. Heh. Yay for Matt for surprising me. It was the best surprise!

So yes, then we went to the diner with Mike (which I was going to do anyway even before Matt showed up) and that was highly fun. There was much talk of hot chicks and "utensils". Heee heee heee. And our waitress was very nice and then forgot to charge us for a hot chocolate and I felt guilty so we left her a big tip.

And now I'm going to sleep (sort of) 'cause I have work at ten tomorrow. Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here